High Gloss 3/4 in. Solid Hardwood floors have a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing everyday wear and tear protection. This product has achieved Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The tongue and groove profile allows the flooring to be installed on and above grade. The elegant look of high gloss floors will bring added beauty and style to your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Chinese Elm
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 4-3/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 18.70 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 40.5 lbs.
- Solid hardwood construction
- Prefinished Elm Sand, Medium Color, Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1540
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On, Above Grades
- Installation: Nail or glue
- Residential use
- 55-year residential warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts.
- Please use Internet# 203190607 to order a Take Home Sample of this product