High Gloss 1/2 in. Cross-grain Plywood floors have a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing everyday wear and tear protection. This product has achieved Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The tongue and groove installation is easy and economical;above grade, on grade and below grade. The elegant look of high gloss floors will bring added beauty and style to your home.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: White Oak
- 1/2 in. Thick x 4-3/4 in. Wide x 47-1/4 in. Length Planks (Case may contain Random Length Planks)
- 24.94 sq.ft. per case. Case weight: 40.5 lb.
- Construction: 5-Ply Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Oak Gunstock, Medium Color, Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1360
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Nail, Glue or Staple
- Residential use
- 55 Year Warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Please use Internet# 203190618 to order a Take Home Sample of this product