High Gloss 3/8 in. Thick Click Lock Hardwood Floors have a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing everyday wear and tear protection. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade and below grade. The elegant look of high gloss floors will bring added beauty and style to your home.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Sapele
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4-3/4 in. Width x up to 47-1/4 in. Length Planks (Case may contain random length planks)
- 24.94 sq. ft. per case. Case quantity: 16. Case weight: 46 lb.
- Construction: High Density Fiberboard (HDF) Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Santos Mahogany, Dark Color, High Gloss Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1500
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, glue-down
- Residential use
- 55-year residential warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Please use Internet # 204306434 to order a take home sample of this product
- All products made from exotic wood are light sensitive; exposure to light will change their colors to make them look darker or lighter; this is not a manufacturing defect but natural property of exotic wood
- Check out our helpful buying guide to learn more about hardwood flooring.