Engineered Horizontal Bamboo Flooring is popular for its durability and natural aesthetic beauty. The prefinished flooring has a 7-layer Aluminum Oxide Finish providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The glueless installation iseasy and economical above grade, on grade and below grade. Like other natural products, the tone and appearance are what make bamboo flooring beautiful.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 9/16 in. Thick x 4-3/4 in. Wide x 47-1/4 in. Length Planks
- 24.94 sq. ft. / case. Case weight: 36 lb.
- Construction: 5-Ply Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Bamboo Toast, Medium Color, Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1400
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: All Grades
- Installation: Floating, Glue down
- Residential use
- 25 Year Residential Warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes