Strand Woven Bamboo Flooring is a unique construction that allows easier installation using a solid plank. It's popular for its extreme hardness and durability with a Janka Rating of 3,000. The prefinished flooring has a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish providing protection from everyday wear. This product has achieved FSC Certification and GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. Installation is easy and economical; above grade, on grade. It's the perfect choice for residential and light to medium commercial use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 9/16 in. Thickness x 4-3/4 in. Width x 36 in. Length Planks
- 19 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 61 lbs.
- Construction: Solid Bamboo Flooring
- Prefinished Strand Woven Bamboo Cherry, Dark Color, Smooth Finish, FSC Certified
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On, Above Grades
- Installation: Nail or glue
- Residential and commercial use
- 55 year residential/15 year commercial warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes.
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts
- Please use Internet# 203190495 to order a take home sample of this product