78 in. length, bamboo stair nose is a flush molding. It is used to cover the front edge of the stair tread, giving it a finished professional look. It is also used to cover the edge of floor which drops off to a lower level. For added security and safety, the molding should be nailed and glued. The prefinished molding coordinates with its corresponding style of floor.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Bamboo
- 9/16 in. Thick x 3-3/8 in. Wide x 78 in. Length Molding
- Prefinished Strand Woven Bamboo Tiger Stripe, Medium Color
- Construction: Solid Bamboo Molding
- Janka wood hardness rating/ resistance to denting: 3000
- Appropriate grade for installation: All Grades
- Installation: Glue with optional nail reinforcement
- Residential/Commercial use
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- All products made from Exotic wood are light sensitive. Exposure to light will change their colors to make them look darker or lighter. This is not a manufacturing defect but natural property of Exotic wood.