3/4 in. Solid Hardwood planks have a 7-layer aluminum oxide finish, providing everyday wear and tear protection. This product has achieved GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification and has been tested for more than 10,000 volatile organic compounds, including formaldehyde, to meet these standards. The tongue and groove profile allows the flooring to be installed on and above grade. The beauty of hardwood floors add style and timeless appeal to contemporary and traditional homes.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Chinese Teak
- 3/4 in. Thick x 4-3/4 in. Wide x Random Length Planks
- 18.70 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 40.5 lb.
- Construction: Solid Hardwood Flooring
- Prefinished Teak Natural, Medium Color, Smooth Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/ resistance to denting: 1000
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On, Above Grades
- Installation: Nail or Glue
- Residential use
- 55 year residential warranty
- Do not forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- Please use Internet# 203190622 to order a Take Home Sample of this product