Home Master HydroPerfection is our flagship model under sink reverse osmosis system. It contains the patented Full Contact Remineralization technology found in the Home Master Artesian Full Contact, the IRON pre-filter and UV sterilizer found in the Ultra model with a non-electric Permeate Pump added to reduce water waste by up to 80% and increase water production by up to 50%. The HydroPerfection solves many of the problems associated with traditional reverse osmosis systems. Traditional reverse osmosis systems are destroyed by iron rich water, and do not treat microorganisms or chloramines. The Home Master HydroPerfection contains a mixed media pre-filter with KDF85 and catalytic carbon to remove iron, manganese and chloramines. Home Master systems use larger fittings and tubing than traditional reverse osmosis systems to double the water flow rate. The Home Master uses all-in-one modular filters for increased durability and easier annual service. Home Master HydroPerfection Reverse Osmosis System delivers exceptionally pure water by first stripping the water clean, removing up to 98% of iron, chemicals, chloramines, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals and dissolved solids using reverse osmosis, sediment and catalytic carbon filtration, then channels the water through the ultraviolet light chamber to sterilize 99.99% of microorganisms. With 9 stages of filtration, purification sterilization and enhancement the HydroPerfection produces exceptionally pure, mineral water on tap.
- A better reverse osmosis system - Home Master HydroPerfection's innovative design solves the most common problems associated with traditional reverse osmosis systems
- Highly pure water - removes up to 99% of iron, chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and other contaminants, and sterilizes 99.99% of viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms
- Added minerals for great taste - its patented full contact technology adds calcium and magnesium minerals twice during the purification process
- Well or city water - included iron pre-filter protects reserve osmosis membrane, UV filter destroys microorganisms, permeate pump maximizes limited water pressure
- Long lasting and easy-to-change filters - change only once a year or 2000 Gal. filter changes are quick and painless no wrenches require
- In the box: assembled purification unit with filters TFC membrane and pump, storage tank, 3/8 in. feed water adapter with shut off, chrome faucet and adapter, 110-Volt power supply, drain saddle
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs