The Monarch Kitchen Island blends upscale design with state-of-the-art functionality. Stylish design features include a solid hardwood, distressed oak finished top with profiled edges; framed side and back panels; and a multi-step antiqued white sanded and distressed finish over hardwood solids and engineered wood. Functional elements include two storage drawers and a storage cabinet with four adjustable shelves. What makes this island really unique is the hidden sliding mechanism connected to the back two shaped and turned posts. The mechanism provides easy mobility and independent movement of the two posts for expansion of the breakfast bar. The 15-1/2 in. breakfast bar extends the top surface from 25 in. to 40-1/2 in. Either with the breakfast bar closed or in use, this piece has a polished look by being consistently styled on both the approach and working sides. Constructed of hardwood solids in a multi-step antiqued white sanded and distressed finish with an distressed oak finished seat, the Monarch Stool perfectly matches the antiqued white Monarch Kitchen Island. Seat height measures 24 in. H. Three piece set includes the kitchen island and two stools. Island Size: 48 in. W x 25 in. D x 36 in. H. Stool Size: 17-1/2 in. W x 21-1/2 in. D x 41 in. H.
- Solid hardwood and engineered wood construction
- Distressed white finish with a natural oak top
- 2 utility drawers and 2 cabinet doors with adjustable shelves inside
- Drop leaf extends island to 40-1/2 in. deep when opened
- Hidden sliding mechanism connected to back turned and shaped posts provides mobility and movement of the two posts for expansion of breakfast bar
- Matching stools are included
- Stools have tapered legs and black leather seats with 360 degree swivel
- Seat height: 24 in.
- Assembly is easy and requires only common household tools