Traditions Kitchen Island is constructed of hardwood solids and hardwood veneers in a rich Cherry finish. Features include two doors that open to storage with four adjustable shelves, two utility drawers for added storage, and drop down breakfast bar for additional counter space. Other decorative features include square recessed panel doors, scalloped profiled edged top, and wooden scroll corbels. Size: 48 in. W x 26-1/4 in. D x 36 in. H (depth extends to 36 in. D when breakfast bar is extended).
- Solid hardwood and engineered wood construction
- Cherry finish
- 2 utility drawers and 2 cabinet doors with adjustable shelves inside
- Drop leaf extends island to 36 in. deep when opened
- Decorative wooden scroll corbels
- Assembly is easy and requires only common household tools