Follow the bird’s beak to pinpoint the wind direction on this ornate Belvedere cupola with copper roof and weathervane. The ornamental rooftop piece from HomePlace Structures is designed to fit any garden building with an A-frame style roof and includes instructions for making cuts to snugly fit the pitch of your shed. It’s weather-resistant and solidly constructed by Amish craftsmen using the finest components to ensure long-lasting beauty.
- Assembled dimensions: 24 in. x 24 in. x 63 in.
- Constructed of maintenance-free white cellular PVC, which is UV protected to prevent fading, and a copper roof which will age to a light green or gray color when exposed to the elements
- Includes weathervane with wind pointer and north-south, east-west directional arms
- Includes all hardware and illustrated instructions needed for assembly
- Fits HomePlace Structures garden buildings and any structure with an A-frame style roof
- Louvered construction allows structure to ventilate
- Circular saw or jigsaw required for cutout of base to match pitch of roof
- 5-year limited warranty