Rated 3.9 out of 5Â by 120
Rated 3 out of 5Â by MARK1961 LESS THEN YOU PAYED FOR
I GOT THIS SAW AND IT SAID ON THE BOX 15 FT AND WHEN I GOT IT HOME PUT IT TOGEATHER IT WAS JUST UNDER
9 FT I GOT IT BECAUSE IT SAID 15 FT AND IT DOSN'T COME BACK APART AFTER YOU PUT IT BACK TOGETHER SO INSTED OF TRYING TO TAKE IT BACK I USED IT ANYWAY IT IS A VERY GOOD CUTER DOS A GOOD JOB BUT IT IS VERY HEVY AND HARD WHEN REACHING OUT WITH IT IT IS A GOOD SAW ANYWAY O YA I CAN'T GET IT TO SHORTER I TRYED TO PUT PIC'S BUT IT DIDN'T WORK AND THEY WORE UNDER 2 MB 15 FT IS ON THE END OF THE BOX
September 11, 2010
Rated 4 out of 5Â by g0mang0 Overhead cutting good. Reaching out isa little more harder on the arms. Over all, not bad. One thing that could ease this problem is have the handle telescope to lengthen or to shorten.
February 12, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5Â by Roddy10045 Homelite Pole Chainsaw
Overall a good unit. The long pole makes the trimming job a whole lot safer and easier. This unit is powerful enough to get through the largest of branches. It does what it is supposed to do - very well.
There are a couple of drawbacks (but in no way lessens the bonus of easy, safe trimming of those lower branches):
1. my chain oil reservoir cap would not tighten securely because the threads were somewhat stripped, the cap has now fallen off an is lost, I guess I'll use some plastic wrap and an elastic band to keep the chain oil in.
2. the chain seems to loosen frequently, the chain adjustment takes only a minute and is easy to do.
3. the extensions on the pole will not both go in all the way, at the same time, so the overall length of the unit when stored is not as short as it could be.
4. This unit is not light. As such, using the unit is easy for short quick jobs, but working with it for over an hour turns into quite the workout.
5. the chain oil reservoir is small... seems every time I looked at it, it was empty.
August 2, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5Â by Jonesin Pole saw
Wow this saw rocks, really good for the price...
October 2, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5Â by navets this product rocks
My standing Birtch tree was no match. The saw paid for itself in the first 1/2 hour. Easy to use and very efficient. I thought it might be awkward to use but no.
May 24, 2009