With Homelux Waterproof Underlayment and Accessories, you can install a walk-in shower area with 100% guaranteed confidence of a watertight seal. Waterproofing and sealing against water and moisture is perhaps the most important element of any wet area installation. The damage caused to tiles areas that have not been sealed properly can be extensive and costly. Substrates such as wooden floors move with temperature change and pull the tiled area with them, expanding the floor at the weakest points. This will eventually cause cracks to appear in the grout joints and tiles, through which water can penetrate. Waterproof mortars, grouts and mastics will not necessarily be enough to maintain a watertight seal. Homelux Waterproof Underlayment's and Accessories ensure complete watertight protection. Homelux Waterproof Underlayment can be used under any tile application, is quick and easy to use, allows you to set tile immediately, can be used with under floor heating and is fully ANSI approved. A manufacturer's limited lifetime guarantee is available when fitted in accordance with Homelux instructions using Homelux accessories.
- For use in showers and wet areas to provide a watertight tile installation
- Underlayment is quick and easy to apply with no waiting time so you can install tile immediately
- Can be used with under floor heating
- 54 sq. ft. roll measures approximately 3.25 ft. (1m) wide and 16.5 ft. (5m) in length
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Limited lifetime guarantee when fitted in accordance with Homelux instructions and accessories