The Homewerks Worldwide PVC Schedule 40 Ball Valves are used for cold water pressure distribution systems in residential, commercial, agricultural and light industrial applications. This NSF-approved valve features EPDM seats and O-rings and is constructed from durable PVC material. Ideal for applications where space and weight are critical considerations.
- PVC schedule 40 construction
- Compatible with PVC piping (not included)
- Slip x slip connections
- Maximum pressure of 150 psi
- Minimum working temperature of 40 degrees Fahrenheit and a maximum working temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Manual actuation
- Note: Product may vary by store.