The Honeywell Allergen Plus Pleated Air Filter is made of a self-supported pleated media with a unique filter construction that requires less energy for lower utility costs. Its electrostatic charge and larger surface area of pleated material improves the efficiency of its dust-holding capacity. Housed in a recyclable, clay-coated, moisture-resistant frame, this filter captures particles as small as 1 micron (in comparison, a human hair is approximately 150 microns in size). Honeywell filters are effective against a wide range of contaminants, including microscopic allergens, bacteria, disintegrated feces, tobacco smoke, insecticide dust, lead dust, mold spores, pollen, pet dander, nuisance dust and dust mite debris. This filter is also manufactured by Flanders, the leader in air filtration, providing filtration products for pharmaceutical laboratories, the space programs, nuclear containment and commercial industries.
- Filter Performance Rating (FPR): 7
- Electrostatically charged to catch and trap small particles that other filters miss
- Heavy-duty, moisture-resistant frame with reinforced filter media for durability
- Each filter lasts up to 90 days
- Effectively protects against most particles that cause allergies