The Honeywell Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat for Heat Pumps is for use with heat pumps that have auxiliary (back-up) heat. It is easy to use and install, with precise temperature control of +/- 1 Degree F. The backlit display is easy to use and an emergency and auxiliary heat-light indicator is included.
- Non-programmable thermostat for use with heat pumps with auxiliary (back-up) heat
- Emergency and auxiliary heat light indication
- Precise +/- 1 Degrees F temperature control
- Backlit display for easy viewing
- Easy to use and install
- How to choose the right thermostat for your home
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs