Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 126
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Mabs Great, Inexpensive way to master fur removal
This is great, simple, no paper bags, just jump it out and rinse the filter. and inexpensive for what it does.
May 31, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by 5stars Pet Owner in Need of a Vacuum- Read this
Ok first review EVER!!! But because of reviews is why I made the decision I did to buy the Hooer Pet Rewind instead of the Dyson Animal. I had a vacuum that was great a bissel however it was on its way out. I wanted a vacuum that was tough as we have a 3 year old child and a 4 year old black lab that is a shedder however I couldn't bring myself to spend that type of money on the dyson. I can tell you that I read all reviews and saw that the Hoover Pet Rewind was sometimes reviewed better then the dyson. So I bought my vacuum yesterday and went home and vacuumed my whole house mind you 4 days prior I vacuumed and steamed cleaned so I thougth my carpets were pretty clean, not until what I saw after I vacuumed with the Hoover, OH MY GOD I couldn't believe what this vacuum sucked up it was amazing.. The rubber traction on the main portion and the attachments really get hold of the dog hair and the suction is awesome. Also, there is a functon to just suck in rather then spinning the brush when doing hard wood floors.. I truly am amazed first day in and I hope to continue to enjoy this vacuum.. If you are looking for vacuum for less $$ but comprable to the dyson animal (I think better) test this baby out...
August 26, 2010
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sharon The best vacuum I have ever owned!
I was skeptical at first, but once I got the vacuum home and used it I was telling everyone what a good vacuum cleaner it is. My living room rug has always been tough to get the pet hair off of, but this vacuum removed it all. It's the cleanest I've seen my rug in years! The autowrapping cord is nice. I love the folding handle that makes it easier to store. The only downside is I have to turn everything off to vacuum in the living room, otherwise the fuse blows.
September 11, 2012
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by LAReis Great for pet owners
I have two dogs that shed something terrible. This vacuum is amazing in picking up embedded dog hair on the rugs and the sofa. It also has great suction power for removing deep rooted dirt. I never realized just how bad my previous vacuum was until I got this one,
June 11, 2011
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Krystle A bit disappointed!
I bought this a couple of months ago and I was excited at first. I have 4 cats and a dog, all short hair. This vacuum lost its suction within the first 3 months and now I have to disassemble it almost weekly to clear out the caught up hair. It is very very much a hassle. I would be weary when purchasing this. Maybe I just got a dud!
January 25, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Manofthepets Awesome right out of the box
I replaced my 15 year old Hoover for the Wind Tunnel. Before I got rid of the box I wanted to test my new purchase on one of my rooms. I have two cats and two dogs large and small. well, I thought I kept my my floors clean but, I guess I should have got me this Wind Tunnel sooner because I was very humbled by all the dust and pet hair my old vac left behind. The box has been confidently tossed. Thanks, Hoover!
October 24, 2011
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Anand Expectations dashed! Works ok
I bought this vacuum after reading about its reviews online. Seemed like a decent vacuum for the price.
While it seems to work ok, here are my thoughts:
- The cord recoil thing is great. Though I am always wondering when it will break.
- The suction seems good. Not the most powerful, but good enough for a home use I think.
- Cheap plastic. Really cheap plastic. I feel like it will break apart. Hoover...really??? This is your brand now?
- For some reason the designer of this vacuum has forgotten about putting in a handle to lift the vacuum and move it upstairs and so on. You have to either grab it by the handle (not comfortable) or grab it from the hole you see right under the handle...again very uncomfortable. A small handle on the back would been great.
- The electric cord is not long enough. I used to be able to do multiple rooms with one cord with my previous vacuum. This one I have to unplug and move it around. I didn't think of this much but now as I vacuum the entire home, it is certainly inefficient.
- The dust container is not the easiest to clean. This I had read before. So be careful here. It is not as easy as you may think and you will get your hands dirty.
- Did I mentioned cheap plastic?
I woud not buy this again.
December 27, 2011
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by gail123 Doesn't last!!
I bought this vaccum a couple of years ago...worked GREAT, Loved it, now....not so much. Can no longer purchase the Hepa filters locally, and the canister has fallen apart. The bottom clip broke off, the top clip snapped off... It is held together with duct tape. Will never buy another....
January 23, 2015