The House of Fara 2-1/2 in. x 2-1/2 in. x 7/8 in. Oak rosette Block Moulding forms a classic rosette corner around doors and windows and eliminates the need to make difficult 45-degree miter cuts. Manufactured from solid oak hardwood, it may be clear coated, stained or painted to match your existing decor. Rosettes add a unique detail and an architectural touch to any doorway, window or project.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Solid oak hardwood construction
- Can be stained or painted with any high quality latex or oil stain or paint
- Rosette design adds a timeless style
- Use as a decorative corner for windows and doors
- Eliminates the need to make difficult 45-degree mitre cuts