The House of Fara 3-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in. x 7-3/4 in. Hardwood inside Corner Crown Block Moulding is installed where the ceiling meets the wall corner to provide a decorative appearance. Its unique detail will add an architectural touch to any room or project. The white hardwood can be clear coated, stained or painted to match your existing decor.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Solid white hardwood can be painted or stained to match any decor
- Elegant profile design adds classic style
- Creates a decorative look where the ceiling meets the wall corner
- Eliminates difficult 45-degree miter cuts
- For crown mouldings 4 to 5 in. wide