The House of Fara 7-1/4 in. x 7-1/4 in. x 7-1/2 in. Oak Outside Corner Crown Block is installed where the ceiling meets the wall corner to provide a decorative appearance. Its unique detail will add an architectural touch to any room or project. The oak hardwood can be clear coated, stained or painted to match your existing decor.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Solid oak hardwood can be painted or stained to match any decor
- Elegant profile design adds classic style
- Creates a decorative look where the ceiling meets the wall corner
- Eliminates difficult 45-degree miter cuts
- For crown mouldings 4 to 5 in. wide