Leightning L0N Noise Blocking Neckband Earmuffs - Wire. Leightning stands up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort. Howard Leight has optimized the Leightning series to deliver the highest level of comfort available, featuring an elastic headband strap and super-soft ear cushions that eliminate that "squeezing" pressure on the head. The Leightning series also features Bilsom Technology's patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance. Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing ear cup size or weight. A patented base plate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Leightning series earmuffs.
- Sleek, anatomical behind-the-neck design for use with face shields, visors, hard hats and other PPE
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Includes attached elastic headband strap for better positioning
- Delivers high degree of comfort; ideal for situations where compact earmuffs and reliable noise-blocking protection are required
- Ultra slim, lightweight ear cups, ideal for use with welding helmets