Leightning L2H Noise Blocking Cap-Mounted Earmuffs with 13910039 (model # 3718) Cap-Mount Adapter. Leightning series' steel-wire construction provides high performance and robust durability. Leightning stands up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort. Howard Leight has optimized the Leightning series to deliver the highest level of comfort available, featuring an exclusive padded foam headband and super-soft ear cushions that eliminate that "squeezing" pressure on the head. The Leightning series also features Bilsom Technology's patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance. Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight. A patented base plate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Leightning series earmuffs.
- Robust steel headband withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments
- Three attenuation levels allow for targeted attenuation for a variety of applications
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- Delivers high degree of comfort; ideal for situations where compact earmuffs and reliable Noise-Blocking protection are required
- For use with a wide range of hard hats
- Ear cups snap in place during use and swing back when not in use
- Includes pair of hard hat adapters