Thunder T1H Noise Blocking Cap-Mounted Earmuffs with 13910039 (model # 3718) Cap-Mount Adapter. Thunder series earmuffs are designed with all-day comfort in mind. Thunder helmet mounted earmuffs feature ear cups that snap in place during use and swing back when not needed. Ear cups work with a wide range of popular hard hats (pair of adapters are included). Plus, its dielectric construction withstands use and abuse, while protecting workers in electrical environments. The Thunder series features patented Air Flow Control technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and also snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance. Howard Leight's patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing ear cup size or weight. A patented base plate chamber, and high-tech, non-woven layer, manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent, overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Thunder series earmuffs.
- Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- For use with a wide range of hard hats
- Ear cups snap in place during use and swing back when not in use
- Includes pair of hard hat adapters