It’s a one-of-a-kind structural roof and wall system with a built-in energy-efficient barrier that keeps moisture out and reduces air leakage, while still allowing panels to properly dry. Plus, it installs in two easy steps: 1. Install the panels, 2. Tape the seams. Fewer steps result in 40% faster installation when compared to traditional housewrap and felt.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- High quality structural sheathing panel made of engineered wood delivers strength and durability
- Built-in vapor permeable water-resistive barrier eliminates the hassles of house wrap and felt. Engineered for enhanced drainage of bulk water and optimal permeability to allow water vapor to pass through and promote drying
- A continuous, rigid air barrier decreases unwanted air leakage for greater energy efficiency
- ZIP System tape with a specially engineered, high performance acrylic adhesive bonds with ZIP System panels for a permanent protective seal
- Click to learn how to select the right lumber for your project