The hunter 48 in. Extension downrod in weathered brick features a 3/4 in. Diameter and is used to position your ceiling fan blades between 8 - 9 ft. From the floor to maximize their cooling power. This steel downrod is recommended for use in rooms with 13 ft. Ceilings and works with hunter fans as well as many other brands.
- Used to position fan blades 8 - 9 ft. above the floor and is recommended for use in rooms with 13 ft. ceilings
- Works with all Hunter ceiling fans and most other fans that require a 3/4 in. diameter downrod
- 3/4 in. steel pipe for stability
- Finish matches that on Hunter ceiling fans
- Drilled holes for proper electrical grounding
- Trust The Home Depot's licensed electricians to help with your ceiling fan installation. Call 877-941-8832 to schedule a free in-home consultation