The new Husky air tool line is built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new Husky 1/2 in. Impact Wrench features a low weight composite housing and low vibration Dynapact clutch that produces 500 ft.-lb. of torque. Internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise and the built-in Forward/Reverse power management system allows the user to match the speed and power of the tool to the job. Designed for removing and installing fasteners during auto/recreational vehicle/garden-agricultural equipment/machinery service and repair.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 500 ft. -lb. of torque
- Low vibration dynapact clutch for smooth operation and reliability
- Low weight composite housing
- Built-in silencing reduces noise level
- Ring type retainer for secure socket retention
- Built-in forward/reverse power management system