Husky 1/2 in. drive Impact Sockets are manufactured from chrome molybdenum alloy steel and designed to withstand rigors of heavy duty use. Size markings have been hard stamped into the sockets for quick and easy identification that will never wear away. Each socket features chamfered lead-ins on both ends allowing for easy attachment to drive tools and placement onto fasteners.
- Made for use with impact drive tools
- 6-point standard length impact socket
- Oiled, black oxide finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Pin hole at the base of each socket for use with pin and O-ring for a secure attachment to drive tools
- Guaranteed forever lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards