The Husky 1/2 in. Round-Head Ratchet is made from alloy steel for strength and long-lasting use. The finish provides resistance to corrosion. This round-head ratchet boasts an ergonomically designed grip to provide comfort when applying torque.
- Push bottom on head of ratchet to release the socket
- 45-tooth ratchet allows greater torque to be applied to the ratchet
- Cold formed and heat treated for outstanding strength
- Works with Husky 1/2 in. drive sockets
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Husky mechanics hand tools are guaranteed forever; if your Husky hand tool ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free of charge