The 1/2 in. Drive Universal Joint is made of alloy steel for strength and durability. The base features large size markings for easy visibility. It has a chamfered lead-in on the drive end for easier attachment to drive tools.
- Pivots on two axis's which allows for 360° rotation
- Helps gain access to hard to reach fasteners
- Ball detent helps to secure the socket to the adapter
- Fits 1/2 in. drive tools
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Husky mechanics hand tools are guaranteed forever; if your Husky hand tool ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free of charge
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and sockets