The new Husky air tool line is built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new Husky 1/2 in. Impact Wrench features a low weight composite housing and the latest hard hitting twin hammer that produces an unprecedented 800 ft.-lb. of torque. Internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise and the built-in Forward/Reverse power management system allows the user to match the speed and power of the tool to the job. Designed for removing and installing fasteners during auto/recreational vehicle/garden-agricultural equipment/machinery service and repair. Particularly good for professional auto techs and very tight fasteners and light truck lug nut removal.
- 800 ft.-lb. of torque
- Latest design hard hitting twin hammer of the highest torque and reliability
- Low weight composite housing
- Built-in silencing reduces noise level
- Ring type retainer for secure socket retention
- Built-in one handed forward/reverse