The new Husky air tool line in built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new Husky 1/4 in. Angle Die Grinder Kit features low weight housing with rubberized handle over mold for comfort. Precision bearings reduce vibration and spindle run-out and internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise. The tool operates at 20,000 RPM. Designed for debarring, polishing and grinding in hard-to-reach areas. The kit includes a 2 in. surface preparation kit that allows the tool to be used for sanding and surface preparation applications.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Kit includes: 2 in. backup pad with 1/4 in. mandrel, 2 in. surface prep disc (medium grit), 2 in. surface prep disc (fine), 2 in. sanding disc (#40 grit), 2 in. sanding disc (#60 grit)
- 20,000 RPM free speed
- Precision gears and bearings reduce vibration and spindle run-out
- Rubberized handle over mold for comfort
- Built-in silencing reduces noise level
- Safety lock-off lever prevents accidental start-ups