Husky 1/4 in. drive universal sockets are manufactured from chrome-vanadium steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection; providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Each socket features chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time. Their polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.
- For use with 1/4 in. drive tools
- Universal design standard length socket
- Works with 6-point, 12-point, square, spline, E-Torx and partially rounded hex fasteners
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Guaranteed forever lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards