Husky's flex-head ratcheting combination wrenches feature a 12-point, 72-tooth ratcheting box end that needs only 5° to engage fasteners and a head that pivots 180°. Each wrench is manufactured from chrome-vanadium steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection; providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Their polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt. Both the open and box end features chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners every time.
- Flexible box end allows for ease of access in various applications
- 12-point box end design
- Large hard stamped size markings for easy identification
- Box end features off-corner loading that virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners
- Nickel-chrome plating provides a lifetime of protection
- Guaranteed forever lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards