Two Great Tools. One low price. Featuring a powerful 1/2 in. Air Impact Wrench with 350 ft./lbs. of torque and an Air Reciprocating Saw. The powerful impact wrench is an ideal addition to every home garage. It is designed to manage all of your most common fastening projects. The saw is perfect for your intricate cutting projects. Ideal for plastics, fiberglass and composite materials. It is excellent for body shop repair, muffler and exhaust work and sunroof installation.
- Add to your tool collection with the husky 1/2 in air impact wrench with 350 ft./lbs. of torque this impact wrench delivers 350 ft./lb. of torque at 1,000 ipm to help with a variety of fastening projects for versatile usage, it features a twin-hammer mechanism and a swivel air inlet the impact wrench can be operated with 1-hand and easily switches from reverse to forward to best suit your needs
- 350 ft./lb. of torque to help perform various fastening applications
- Delivers 1,000 ipm for powerful performance
- Twin-hammer mechanism and swivel air inlet for versatility
- This Husky air saw is versatile enough to cut intricate shapes and light radius curves, it can perform these tasks in all types of plastic, fiberglass, composites, aluminum and sheet metal, it is excellent for body shop repair, muffler and exhaust work and sunroof installation
- Heavy duty long pistons to provide more power
- Slim design and cushioned grip