Two Great Tools. One low price! Featuring two super-powerful 1/2 in. Impact Wrenches. One model boasts an impressive 550 ft./lbs. of torque and the other has 350 ft./lbs. of torque. This is the perfect collection of impact wrenches for any serious garage. The 550 ft./lbs. torque impact wrench manages even your most difficult projects, while the 350 ft./lb. torque impact wrench is ideal for all of your day to day fastening projects. No matter what impact wrench is required for the job, you'll be prepared.
- 550 ft./lbs. of torque 1/2 in. impact wrench features a pin clutch-type hammer that produces up to 550 ft./lb. of torque with minimum vibration, all critical components are heat-treated and shot peen-hardened for strength and durability the premium super-quiet muffler system helps dampen impact noise
- Pin clutch-type hammer produces up to 550 ft./lb. of torque with minimum vibration
- Selectable power control knob
- Critical components are heat-treated and shotpeen-hardened
- Add to your tool collection with the 350 ft./lbs. of torque Husky 1/2 in. air impact wrench, this impact wrench delivers 350 ft./lb. of torque at 1,000 ipm to help with a variety of fastening projects, for versatile usage, it features a twin-hammer mechanism and a swivel air inlet the impact wrench can be operated with 1-hand and easily switches from reverse to forward to best suit your needs
- 350 ft./lb. of torque to help perform various fastening applications
- Delivers 1,000 ipm for powerful performance