The new Husky air tool line is built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new Husky 3/4 in. Impact Wrench features a low weight composite housing and the latest hard hitting twin hammer that produces an unprecedented 1400 ft.-lb. of torque. Internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise and the built-in Forward/Reverse power management system allows the user to match the speed and power of the tool to the job. Designed for removing and installing fasteners during truck/agricultural equipment/machinery service and repair. Particularly good for very tight fasteners found on trucks, agricultural equipment and structural steel.
- 1400 ft.-lb. torque
- Latest design hard hitting twim hammer provides the highest torque and reliability
- Low weight composite housing
- Built-in silencing reduces noise level
- Ring type retainer for secure socket retention
- Built-in one handed forward/reverse