The new Husky air tool line is built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new Husky 3/4 in. Impact Wrench features low weight composite housing and the latest hard hitting twin hammer that produces an unprecedented 1400 ft. lb. of torque. Internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise and the built-in Forward/Reverse power management system allows the user to match the speed and power of the tool to the job. Designed for removing and installing fasteners during truck/agricultural equipment/machinery service and repair. Particularly good for very tight fasteners found on trucks, agricultural equipment and structural steel.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 1400 ft. lb. torque
- Latest design hard hitting twin hammer provides the highest torque and reliability
- Low weight composite housing
- Built-in silencing reduces noise level
- Ring type retainer for secure socket retention
- Built-in one handed forward/reverse