The Husky 3/8 in. Drive Torque Wrench covers a torque range of 20-100 ft.-lbs. This range of torque is useful for precision work with smaller fastener sizes. Examples of applications include engine work, motorcycles, electronics and more.
- Audible click and/or impulse when torque setting is reached 3/8 in. drive ratcheting head with reversing lever
- Dual scale with SAE and Metric readings
- Slip-resistant handles for comfortable use
- Large size markings are easy to read
- 3-percentage clockwise accuracy between 20-percentge and 100-percentage of range
- Ball bearing signal mechanism assures repeatability, accuracy, and eliminates speed sensitivity errors