Husky 3/8 in. drive bits sockets are manufactured from chrome-vanadium steel and heat treated for added strength and wear protection; providing durability for a lifetime of hard use. Each bit has been heat treated and hardened for improved durability. The polished chrome finish resist rust and corrosion and easily wipes clean of oil and dirt.
- For use with 3/8 in. drive tools
- Non-replaceable bit
- Metric hex style bit
- Bit is made from shock resisting S2 tool steel (not for use with impact drivers)
- Socket and bits feature chamfered lead ins for quick and easy placement onto fasteners and drive tools
- Guaranteed forever lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards