The Husky 3/8 in. Drive 6 in. Extension provides added length to your sockets for hard to reach fasteners. The tool is made of alloy steel for added durability and a long life. The polished chrome finish provides a professional look and helps to resist corrosion.
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Ball detent helps to secure the socket to the adapter
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and sockets
- 6 in. overall length
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Husky mechanics hand tools are guaranteed forever; if your Husky hand tool ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free of charge
- Helps gain access to hard to reach fasteners