The new Husky air tool line is built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new Husky 3/8 in. Air Ratchet features an aluminum housing. The single pawl design and anti-spread ratchet head provide reliability. The tool produces 50 ft.-lb. of torque and features a convenient forward/reverse switch in the ratchet head for quick and easy directional changes. Designed for removing and installing fasteners during DIY projects and general auto/recreational vehicle/garden equipment service and repair.
- 50 ft.-lb. of torque
- Single pawl ratchet design for reliability
- Cast aluminum handle for strength and reliability
- Anti spread ratchet head for added durability
- Ball type socket retainer for secure socket retention
- Large throttle level provides added comfort