The new Husky air tool line in built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new Husky 3/8 in. Reversible Drill features a low weight composite housing and textured handle for comfort. Precision gears and bearings reduce vibration and spindle run-out and internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise. The side mounted Forward/Reverse provides easy directional changes and the unique two step trigger allows a smooth start-up during drill or tapping applications. Designed for drilling holes in wood plastic and all types of metal. The high 0.7 HP motor provides added stall resistance. The industrial keyed chuck ensures that the drill bit can be secured without risk of it turning in the chuck during high torque applications.
- 2000 RPM free speed
- Precision gears and bearings reduce vibration and spindle run-out
- Rubberized handle overmold for comfort
- Built-in silencing reduces noise level
- Side mounted forward/reverse for easy directional changes
- Side mounted forward/reverse switch for one handed operation
- Low weight composite housing