The Husky 46 in. Pegboard back wall is the perfect accessory to your Husky 46 in. mobile workbench. It adds another 786 sq. in. of vertical storage to hang a variety of items including your heavier power tools. The heavy duty 21-Gauge steel will support up to 100 lbs. and is much stronger than conventional pegboard. The peg holes will accommodate most 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. peg hooks, which are positioned 1 in. on center. The pegboard is coated with the same industrial strength powder coating that is used for the mobile workbenches, so the finish is consistent and looks great. It comes in 2 panels that are 9.5 in. L x 41.375 in. W. The panels can also be individually mounted directly to your wall (hardware not included). In wall-mounting applications, no spacers are needed as the 1 in. depth of the panels adequately separate the pegboard surface from the wall.
- Heavy-duty, 21-Gauge steel construction
- Fast and easy assembly
- Specifically designed to mount on the Husky 46 in. 9-drawer mobile workbench (Model # HOTC4609B1QBD) and the Husky 46 in. 8-drawer mobile workbench (Model # HOTC4608B1CD) only
- Peg holes are 0.23 in. Dia and 1 in. on center
- Mounting screws included for workbench
- 9.5 in. H panels
- Holds up to 100 lb. vertical weight
- Packaged dimensions: 44.5 in. W x 12.5 in. D x 5.75 in. H and weighs approximately 19 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 46 in. W x 1 in. D x 19 in. H and weighs approximately 15.4 lbs.