Husky's 6-cap spark plug gap gauge has 6 different looped wire gauges that cover the most common standard spark plug gap adjustments. In addition to the 6 wire gap gauges the tools has 2 electrode adjusters built in to aid in adjusting the gap to the desired dimension. No garage of the DIY or professional machine should be without this simple but necessary maintenance tool.
- Wire gauge type gapping tool for precise measurement of electrode gap
- SAE gauge measurements are 0.025 in., 0.030 in. and 0.034 in. 035 in., 0.040 in. and 0.045 in.
- Metric gauge measurements are 0.64 mm, 0.76 mm, 0.86 mm, 0.89 mm, 1.02 mm, 1.14 mm.
- Electrode adjuster gap is 0.08 in.
- Large, hard-stamped size markings for easy readability
- Polished finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Husky mechanics hand tools are guaranteed forever; if your Husky hand tool ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free of charge