The new Husky air tool line is built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new 6 in. Dual Action Sander features low weight composite housing that reduces the tool weight to only 2.30 lbs. The isolated oil free motor design reduces vibration by up to 50% over conventional DA Sanders, and allows use of the tool without lubrication. The internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise and the built-in regulator allows you to match the speed of the tool to the job. Designed for surface preparation and final finish sanding of metals, plastics, composites, fillers and glass fiber used on autos and recreational vehicles. The orbital action provides the smoothest swirl free finish possible.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 10,000 RPM free speed
- Isolated motor design reduces vibration up to 50% over conventional dual action sanders
- Low weight composite housing for reduced weight
- Built-in silencing reduces noise level
- Built-in air regulator allows the user to adjust the tool speed to the job
- Low weight compact design weighs only 2.30 lbs.