The new Husky air tool line is built to industrial standards for the professional user providing more power, less noise and longer life. This new Palm Sander features low weight housing with rubberized overmold for comfort. The isolated oil free motor design reduces vibration by up to 50% over conventional palm sanders, and allows use of the tool without lubrication. The internal silencing greatly reduces tool noise and the built-in regulator allows you to match the speed of the tool to the job. Designed for surface preparation and final finish sanding of metals, plastics, composites, fillers and glass fiber used on autos and recreational vehicles. The orbital action provides the smoothest swirl free finish possible; this design tool is favored for auto repair shops and high volume furniture/wood product manufacturers where the finest surface finishes are required.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 11000 RPM
- Isolated motor design reduces vibration up to 50% over conventional palm sanders
- Rubberized overmold for comfort
- Built-in silencing reduces noise level
- Built-in air regulator allows to adjust the tool speed to the job
- Low weight design; only 1.81 lbs.