The Husky 8 ft. 16/2 Power Tool Replacement Extension Cord is a light duty indoor extension cord for use with such devices as appliances and consumer electronics. This cord was made with vinyl jacket and molding plug. It has a durable strain relief to make sure the plug securely connected with cable.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Rated at 125-Volt/13 Amp/1625-Watt and listed by UL approval, ideals for use with light duty output devices
- NEMA 1-15P and 2-wire extension cord, it can be used for indoor in between temperature range -40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
- Available in 2-conductor, these cords feature molded plugs for added strength and durability
- Replacement cord for appliance and the tool end with jacket removed for easy installation to tool or appliance
- Note: product may vary by store
- Click to learn more about the factors you must consider when choosing extension cords