Long handles, a knife-and-anvil cutter and a heavy-duty rivet make this Husky 9 in. Linesman Pliers an essential tool for electricians and installers. The jaws have an aggressive tooth design for exceptional gripping power and the lower-handle gripping zone allows superb grasp and control. A high-leverage design places the rivet in close proximity to the cutter, which requires less force to cut cables and wire.
- Fabricated with a knife-and-anvil style design for superior cutting
- Constructed with a heat-treated cutting edge for prolonged sharpness
- Fashioned with an aggressive tooth design for superb gripping power
- Lower-handle gripping zone supplies exceptional control and leverage
- Outfitted with comfort grip handles for nonslip usage