The Husky Quad-Drive Ratcheting Wrench features a design that offers 4 wrench sizes from just 1 wrench; this reduces the number of wrenches needing to be carried in your tool box and saves space. The 12-point pattern design of the box-ends offers off corner loading to prevent fastener damage and to increase torque on rounded fasteners. The polished chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and it's alloy steel construction is for added strength and long-lasting performance.
- Stepped box-ends allow for 2 sizes in just one ratcheting head
- Ratcheting box-end needs as little as 5° to move
- Quick reverse on/off lever to change direction without ever removing the wrench from the fastener
- Large size markings are easy to read
- Polished chrome finish wipes clean easily