The Husky 12-Piece Philips and Slotted Screwdriver Set build upon the 6-piece set, adding by Micro screwdrivers. This is the ultimate set for the true weekend warrior, very advanced Do-It-Yourselfer or professional tradesman of any kind including mechanics, electricians, plumbers, carpenters, handyman and more. The set includes 3 slotted and 3 Philips screwdrivers, 2 Micro Screwdrivers, 2 offset screwdrivers and a 4-way key chain. The addition of the micro screwdrivers, longer reach slotted screwdriver and the five most popular sizes of Torx screwdrivers provide considerably more flexibility to handle nearly any job around the house or on the job, as well as most automotive, mechanical and small or large engine jobs. New contoured handles provide superior torque generating power and enhanced comfort. Handles are also easily cleaned and resistant to dirt, grime, oils and solvents. The alloy steel blades are heat treated for superior strength and are nickel plated for resistance to corrosion. With a Lifetime warranty, you can buy this set with confidence knowing you will always have the right tool for the job.
- Square steel alloy blades allow for pliers or wrenches to be used on shafts when additional torque is required for those stubborn fasteners that may be rusted or corroded in place
- Satin nickel finish with precision tips provide better engagement with fasteners and limits cam-out
- Tough butyrate handles offer strength, durability and resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Color-coded handles with end stamps offer easy identification of screwdriver tip for quick retrieval
- Includes 3 slotted head screwdrivers: 1/8 in. x 2 in., 3/16 in. x 4 in. and 1/4 in. x 4 in.
- Includes 3 Philips head screwdrivers; #0 x 2-1/2 in., #1 x 3 in. and #2 x 4 in.
- Includes 2 offset screwdrivers - one is 1/4 in. slotted by #2 Philips, while the other is 3/16 in. slotted by #1 Philips
- Includes 1 slotted 3/32 ft. x 1-1/2 in. and one Philips #0 x 1-1/2 in.
- Also includes a 4 way pocket key chain screwdriver to ensure you are never without an emergency screwdriver when you are in a pinch